Do you want to work on challenging, thought-provoking and truly interesting projects? An exciting role exists in Brisbane for someone to join our organisation in a senior role. Hydrobiology is one of the world’s leading aquatic professional services companies, delivering iconic projects across the globe. This is an opportunity for you to consolidate and expand your career across those regions.
You will have:
- A technical background in the environmental assessment of aquatic systems including water quality and/or aquatic ecology.
- Ability to identify interdisciplinary opportunities and avenues for company growth.
- An understanding of the consulting business model and the drivers of successful project delivery.
- Solid understating of State and Federal legislation and how it applies to the waterway sciences.
- Ability to produce high quality technical reports or publications that are clear and concise, yet pitched at a non-expert audience.
- A desire to lead projects and support other technical staff.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant consulting role.
- Be willing to travel for field work and work on weekends/ public holidays.
We are currently looking to capitalise on our solid reputation and workbook through the addition of this position to our Brisbane office, working across the group. It is expected that the successful candidate, over time will be able to develop the position to become part of our Senior Leadership Team.
Hydrobiology is an established company operating for the past 20 years. We are an innovative, well-regarded specialist consultancy with offices in Brisbane, Perth, Port Moresby, Singapore and Brazil. The company is well positioned and currently in a growth phase across the group.
To apply, please forward the below mentioned documents to: email@example.com
*Please note your application will not be accepted without including the following documents:
- Your Resume.
- A Covering Letter addressing the Job Description.
- A list of the projects you have worked on/completed in the past 2 years.
Remuneration will be based on the successful applicant’s skills, experiences and abilities.
For any queries relating to this position, please contact Justin Cutajar via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday 5th July 2021.