Do you want to work on challenging, thought-provoking and truly interesting projects? An exciting role exists in Singapore for someone to join our organisation in a mid-senior role. Hydrobiology is one of the world’s leading aquatic professional services companies, delivering iconic projects across the globe. We are respected and trusted to undertake aquatic ecosystem consulting at the local and international level. This is an opportunity for you to consolidate and expand your career across those regions.
You will have:
- A graduate background in aquatic and marine biology and ability to conduct environmental and ecological survey of marine habitats (e.g. intertidal, subtidal, reef)
- Interpretation of ecological data and production of high quality scientific reports with solid grounding in experimental design, ecological statistics and mapping related software
- Ability to produce high quality technical reports or publications that are clear and concise, yet pitched at a non-expert audience
- Ability to identify interdisciplinary opportunities and avenues for company growth
- An understanding of the consulting business model and the drivers of successful project delivery
- A desire to lead projects and support other technical staff
- At least 2 years’ experience in a relevant consulting role
- Be willing to travel for field work and work on weekends/ public holidays
- Singaporean or PR status.
We are currently looking to capitalise on our solid reputation and workbook through the addition of this position to our Singapore office, working across the group. Over time you may have the opportunity to work to undertake studies in some of the beautiful and remote areas of the world that we operate in.
Hydrobiology was established 20 years ago. We are a stable, well-regarded specialist consultancy with offices in Brisbane, Perth, Port Moresby, Singapore and Brazil. The company is well positioned and currently in a growth phase across the group.
To apply, please forward all of the following documentation to: email@example.com
1. Your Resume
2. A covering letter addressing the job description
3. A list of the projects you have worked on/completed in the past 2 years
* Remuneration will be based on the successful applicant’s skills, experiences and abilities.
Should you have any queries about the position, please contact Jacqueline Tham via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Applications close 15 May 2022.