Do you want to work on challenging, thought-provoking and truly interesting projects? An exciting role exists in Singapore for someone to join our organisation in a junior role. As an Environmental Consultant, this is an opportunity for you to consolidate and expand your career across those regions.
You will have:
- To support field work conducted locally, support for other project tasks, administrative duties, or as directed by the reporting/line manager
- Assist and maintenance of field equipment, user training and be responsible for the safe conduct of fieldwork
- Scientific data analysis and report writing
- Considerable grounding in experimental design and ecological statistics
- Ability to produce high quality technical reports or publications that are clear and concise, yet pitched at a non-expert audience
- A desire to lead projects and support other technical staff
- Be willing to travel for field work and work on weekends/ public holidays.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) from an accredited Institution in Environmental Science/ Life Sciences/ Environmental Engineering or similar (Knowledge in Marine Sciences or Aquatic Environments is preferred)
- Attention to detail with good verbal, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Ability to follow instructions and meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with multiple projects
- Candidate should have basic IT skills and use of software such as Microsoft Suite
- Candidate should be self-motivated and able to work in a team.
- Fresh Graduates may apply
The candidate is expected to gain competencies in the use of different marine science field equipment, scientific data processing/analysis and technical reporting skills.
Remuneration will be based on the successful applicant’s skills, experiences and abilities.
*Applications outside of Singapore will not be accepted for this position.
To apply, please forward the below mentioned documents to: email@example.com
*Please note: Applications that do not contain all of the below required documents, will not be considered.
1. Your resume
2. A covering letter addressing the Job Description
For any queries relating to this position, please contact Jacqueline Tham via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 27th August 2021.